11 Reasons You Should See a Mental Health Professional
Updated: Jan 4
There are people that are trying to cope and handle their mental health issues on their own when they should be receiving treatment from a mental health professional. In some cases people are unaware that what they are experiencing requires proper treatment. Or they simply do not know where to turn for help. In this blog I will list a few issues that indicate the need to see a mental health professional. The list is limited and does not include every possible scenario.
1. Hallucinations - [Auditory, visual, tactile]
3. Panic Attacks
4. Depressed mood
5. Flashback/ nightmares of traumatic experience
6. Racing thoughts or intrusive thoughts
8. Crying spells
9. Substance abuse (prescription medication, illicit drugs, alcohol)
10. Outbursts of anger
11. Suicidal thoughts and/or attempts
If you or someone you know is in need of professional mental health services reach out to Faith Solutions to Mental Health they have trained professionals that can connect with you professional services in your city.